At Tyrrells Wood Golf Club, we pride ourselves on providing members, guests and visitors with a comfortable environment for them to relax and enjoy their golf. In order to achieve this, we offer the following brief guides:
General Dress Code
- No denim, cargo shorts/trousers, sleeveless shirts or vests are permitted at any time.
- Shirts should be tucked in at all times.
- Hats must be removed when entering the clubhouse.
- Short socks should at all times be white.
- Holdalls, shoes and clothing etc. should at all times be stored in the locker rooms.
On The Course
- Suitable golf attire should be worn at all times including golf shoes.
- Trousers and shorts must be tailored.
- Shorts should be accompanied by short white socks or long socks of an appropriate colour.
- Hats should be worn with peaks facing forward at all times.
The James Braid, Eddie Ward & Keswick Rooms
- Golf shoes – spiked or spikeless – must not be worn at any time.
- Clean golf attire may be worn until 7.00pm.
- After 7.00pm a change of clothes to “smart casual” is required with no shorts being allowed.
- Sandals, deck shoes and loafers may be worn with shorts and no socks prior to 7.00pm, after which trousers must be worn with socks.
The 19th Hole Bar
- There are no restrictions on attire, other than those listed in the General Dress Code.
- Golf Shoes may be worn in the 19th Hole.
- Sandals, deck shoes and loafers may be worn with shorts and no socks.
Mobile Telephones and other devices
- Telephone calls should be made outside the clubhouse discreetly and with due consideration for those in the immediate vicinity, especially golfers on the 18th green.
- Mobile devices may be used in the clubhouse to send and receive messages or to browse the internet, but must remain on silent.
- Mobile telephones may only be used on the golf course as a distance measuring device or for contacting the emergency services.
In the case of any uncertainty, please consult the General Manager or Assistant Manager